Hilton Prize Coalition Fellows fall along a continuum of experience and expertise, ranging from current university students to Fellows who years of professional experience. Due to this continuum of experience, each fellowship placement is unique, tailored to the strengths of each Coalition member organization and the Fellow.
Each individual Coalition member’s expertise and interest is what drives the Fellows Program forward and keeps the Fellows Program innovative. No two Fellows placements are alike because the host organization defines the placement and molds the placement to address their immediate strategic needs, which can be in constant flux. Through this flexible recruitment model, the Coalition members control what capacity building support they receive.
This diversity in placements positions the Hilton Prize Coalition Fellows Program to offer valuable professional development opportunities to leaders at multiple stages in their careers.
- A passionate commitment to international development and humanitarian work
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Good presentation and public speaking skills
- A willingness to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet multiple quick deadlines
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously and take initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enjoys working in a multilingual, multicultural environment
Fellowship placements open up on a rolling basis throughout the year. Please check back here to find open applications with individual Coalition member organizations or go directly to Coalition member job boards.
Click the links below featuring past Fellows to learn more about what it is like to participate in the Hilton Prize Coalition Fellows Program.